|Job Title:||Environment Consultant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Lead key strategic environment upgrades
- Utilise your technical background to ensure effective project planning
This large Government Department is recruiting a hands-on Environment Consultant to develop, coordinate and deliver the processes and procedures, managing the release and environment management strategies and activities to support a large and complex business transformation programme.
Reporting to the PM and Environment Manager, to be successful in this role you must have significant experience in an Environments Consultant role managing production and non-production environments. Key responsibilities for this role include evaluating pre-production needs, reporting, stakeholder management, managing releases, anticipating system demand and meeting system growth.
Solid experience in the following is essential:
- Technical experience with systems, networking, operating systems, databases, web development and user support.
- Operational experience running large web application environments.
- Application support in a high availability environment.
- Server configuration.
- Experience of System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) principles and practise.
- Delivery of secure application service solutions.
- Troubleshooting and analytic skills.
This is an excellent fixed term opportunity until 30th September 2017 and a chance to be part of the largest transformation programme NZ has seen. This is an immediate requirement and applications close on Friday, so the process will be fast.
To register your interest, please click Apply Now quoting ref WG 43564 or contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868.
Salesforce Technical Consultant
Salesforce Consultants - Functional & Technical
Scrum Masters - Upcoming Contract Roles