|Job Title:||Statistical Analyst - National Accounts|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Ordish|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Economic and accounting stats focus
- Nationally significant statistics project
Our client seeks a senior level statistical analyst to join a powerhouse team at Statistics New Zealand.
Based in the National Accounts space, you'll produce economic statistics and products related to national and regional GDP, tourism and annual accounts. The team source and manipulate complex economic data, provide insights and produce compelling data pictures to a wide range of stakeholders.
There are several key projects going on within the team and wider space related to streamlining processes, making the systems fit for use and data more timely and targeted for stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role will have come from a quantitative economically focused background in data and statistics. Experience with day-to-day economics or accounting would be helpful to understand the context of the work.
We're looking for someone who has worked with a conceptual framework in the data space. This person will have experience applying abstract economic concepts to datasets to produce reports and insights to customers.
You will have;
- Experience analysing and manipulating data to produce outputs or reports
- Economic savvy, including experience with day-to-day economics or industries
- Advanced MS Excel experience with software such as SAS and R
- Applied conceptual frameworks to data to produce reports and insights
- Some accounting experience is desirable
This is a team constantly looking to improve the way they're working with several projects on the go to make their data outputs more efficient, targeted and insightful to stakeholders.
Please apply today or contact Paul Ordish on 04 473 2116 or Paul.Ordish@Beyond.co.nz for a confidential conversation.