|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- $42K - $43K depending on experience
- Supportive Team and Manager
- Additional benefits
The role and organisation
Reporting to the Executive Operations Manager, the Frontline Administrator will join a small but busy team in a professional specialist organisation. This role will provide interesting days and a variety in your workload which will keep you busy with your proactive nature.
Primarily you will be responsible for;
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Coordination of diaries, meetings, travel (and other requirements) as well as catering
- General administration duties
-Perform word processing, copying, scanning and telephone answering services for the office including the CE as required
- Undertake any other tasks as directed by the Manager and members of the Senior Leadership team
You and your skills:
Daily you will be required to use judgement and initiative along with your juggling skills! Thinking outside the box is going to work in your favour to find solutions to challenges that may arise in this role. It is not enough to have the core competencies under your belt, this organisation prides itself on having the right 'fit' for the role, and therefore your attributes must include:
- A warm and engaging nature, while meeting deadlines and managing priorities
- Professional, clear and confident communication skills
- Customer Service experience preferably in a reception role
- Organised and efficient by nature
- Proven administration experience
- Outstanding Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail without losing the big picture focus
- Unflappable under pressure
- Sound judgement around professionalism and expectations of the frontline of the business
What is in it for you?
You will become the 'go to' person of this organisation, and your helpful, efficient and thorough assistance to the wider team and visitors will not go unnoticed. Staff receive plenty of extra benefits from additional leave, allowances, perks, subsidies to plenty of fruit to keep you going.
If you believe you are a strong candidate for this role and are interested in being considered for this opportunity. Contact Natalie Imms, Corporate Services by pressing""apply now"