|Job Title:||Portfolio Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Great opportunity for career development and progression
- Wide range of employee benefits
I am looking for an experienced enterprise Portfolio Advisor! Reporting to the Portfolio Office Manager, you will be responsible for the effective analysis, tracking, supporting and reporting of programmes and projects within the portfolio.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A successful track record supporting a portfolio of programmes and projects in a large multi-tiered environment.
- You will be comfortable providing recommendations, engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- You will demonstrate expert knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and templates in order to bring best practise project management processes.
- I want to see applicable experience of business case development, benefits management, workshop facilitation and eliciting and document requirements.
Personality wise you are a confident, proactive, self-starter with the ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent independent problem solving skills. A big picture thinker with an ability to pay close attention to details, meet stringent deadlines and work under pressure while providing a customer focus. You're a team player with strong organisational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with different levels within the organisation.
This role will see working for a large government department. They offer a value driven and supportive environment where respect, camaraderie and friendship are standard practise + competitive remuneration + ongoing career and personal development + discounted healthcare scheme = Need I say more?
Please feel free to call me on (04) 471 5868 to discuss this in confidence or email firstname.lastname@example.org . I would recommend including a cover letter with a brief outline of your skills and relevant experience and why you think you're the person for the job. When it comes to your CV, please make sure your experience in line with the above mentioned requirement are clearly highlighted.
Also, please note that international enquiries are welcomed however, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have preferably advanced their work permit status will be considered and responded to for advertised positions. Applicants should also note it may be an employer requirement to undertake an interview in New Zealand.