|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Geospatial & Utilities|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Jo Allen|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Wellington location
- Great team and working environment
Business Analyst with geospatial and utilities experience required for a 3 month contract.
The Business Analyst will be required to assist with the business case, be involved in planning and monitoring, along with eliciting, analysing and documenting requirements.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas -
- Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes
- Consulting with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Track and document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents court business rules, functions and requirements.
If you are available immediately and present with the above skills please hit "APPLY' and submit your Cv and covering letter outlining the required skills, or call Jo Allen on (04) 472 3313 quoting vacancy number WG43595.
Please note, candidates need to be able to show a valid working visa and right to work in New Zealand