|Job Title:||Team Lead - Infrastructure|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Large Team
- Varied Work
My client are a Wellington based services provider and are looking for a Team Leader to join their organisation providing infrastructure and middleware support to enterprise clients. You will work along side a Technical Lead to help in creating a supportive and collaborative environment for your team to thrive.
- People Management: team of around 13-15 people, keep regular contact with engineers on and off site and provide mentoring and guidance
- Team Leadership: Identify, propose and implement improvements to help in supporting the team and clients, striving for continuous improvement
- Client Management - Help in dealing with key clients as an escalation point for high priority incidents, coordinate resolution of the issue
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a large or small service provider would be advantageous
- The ability to deal with a variety of clients and work with a calm and considered approach
- To plan and execute the coordination of team activity keeping a wide overview off all activity
- To motivate and support staff to create a fun and collaborative working environment
This role may suit someone from any technical background who understands delivery within large organisations. You will be motivated by team "wins" and enjoy managing people. You will also need to be commercially savvy and understand how to deliver top results with a high quality bar to sometimes tight deadlines and budgets so that you can successfully manage the team work flow.
If this sounds like the role for you please hit "apply". If you would like to discuss the role in any further detail please call Jessica Ross on 04 473 2113 and quote WG43610.
Senior Infrastructure PM
Location: Palmerston North
Operational Acceptance Test Lead
Lead Solution Architect
Senior Project Manager / Delivery lead