|Job Title:||Junior/Intermediate Consultant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Ordish|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Engage with senior managers
- Brand new role
Statistics New Zealand seek a junior to intermediate level advisor to design effective and efficient business reporting and planning products.
Based in the Wellington CBD this brand new role is unique within the organisation. The branch is set for rapid development over the next couple of years.
The role will be responsible for advising on systems, methods and tools to managers across the organisation and to deliver solutions that consistently provide high level support.
Your experience will ideally come from a professional services or consultancy background. While your skillset will be analytical, you'll be comfortable engaging with managers and operating independently in a busy environment.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience within a professional services, consultancy or business planning and reporting position
- Strong business acumen and the ability to engage, relate and deliver to stakeholders across the business
- An awareness of economic, social and governmental influences, the political environment and other agencies and groups likely to impact on Statistics NZ
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in a related field
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team and organisation who are constantly changing how they go about their business.
Please apply today or contact Paul Ordish on 04 473 2116 or Paul.Ordish@Beyond.co.nz for a confidential conversation.