|Job Title:||Performance Analyst using Google or Adobe - $100K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
*** PLEASE READ THIS: in order to apply you MUST be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident AND be living in NZ right now!
****** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Digital Performance Analyst using Google or Adobe - $100K - central Wgtn, GR8 new team, loads of career prospects!
- $100,000 p.a. neg, Wgtn CBD
- carrying out performance analysis using Google or Adobe analytics tools
- part of a newly established team within a major, high profile government department.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This organisation is one of the largest of NZ's government agencies. They carry out vital support work for social services delivery. They employ a total of about 4,000 people around New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The nature of the work they are carrying out will have impacts across all New Zealand government agencies, and the team will be carrying out a crucial role in influencing the online presence and presentation of important social services information to the NZ public.
The work is very much project based, and you will have a lot of opportunity to contribute to how things are developed and designed.
You will be a member of a team of six people, made up of developers, testers and analysis specialists.
You will also be the sole Performance Analyst for the team.
Some examples of the sort of project work you will be involved in includes:
- carrying out analysis of user journeys and experiences around sourcing government information from single or multiple government agencies
- providing data and insights to government agencies to allow them to provide accurate, evidence-based reporting on the performance of their respective digital services and products
- supporting the procurement of the digital performance measurement toolset being utilised across the NZ government sector.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience in digital performance analysis
- experience of using an analytics tool such as Google Analytics or Adobe to carry out this analysis.
This team is a go-ahead, forward looking one with an energetic and highly capable manager at the helm. They are a friendly, welcoming team of people to work for and will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your working day and feel valued as a member of the team.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV is received.