|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Ian Green|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Focus on relationship building and management
- Fixed Term Contract
Join this team of Procurement professionals and utilise your procurement experience to advise and guide a specific business unit. This role will give you responsibility for managing and providing advice on all procurement and contracts within your delegated category so your interpersonal skills will need to be excellent.
You will be accountable for delivering:
- Provision of procurement, contractual and commercial advice,
- Contract variations and supplier performance
- Process/contract model improvements
To be successful you will require:
- Experience in procurement and contracts management
- Experience in or understanding of risk management in a procurement and contract management context
- Experience in managing internal and external relationships with a range of partners and stakeholders,
- Demonstrated success in building relationships and gaining support and participation of key stakeholders.
- Knowledge and practical experience in the provision of business advice to stakeholders
- Experience in analysing issues, evaluating options and reporting on them.
- Advanced written and oral communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic fixed term contract opportunity to kick off in the New Year and further develop your experience.
To apply please press the apply button below or contact Ian Green on 04 471 5866 for further details