|Job Title:||Marketing Analyst - SQL, HTML , CSS - $60K + bonus|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU APPLY: You MUST be a New Zealand citizen or New Zealand Permanent Resident in order to apply!
* I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Marketing Analyst - SQL, HTML , CSS - $60K + bonus and benefits - FAB team, Gr8 manager, Wgtn CBD
- are you looking for your next step up?
- do you have strong experience in using HTML, SQL and CSS in your every day work?
- do you like the idea of working in a fast paced and fun environment?
- do you thrive in a busy environment where you are being asked to meet deadlines on a regular basis?
Yes? Then read on!
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to utilise their HTML, SQL and CSS skills whilst working for an organisation that is one of the most creative and high energy workplaces you could hope to find.
This position is based within the IT and data analysis team.
You will also be working on a special package they use to monitor data, and you will be offered full training on the use of that, so there is definitely stuff to learn as well the chance to use your existing skills to use.
What they are looking for (and what your resume needs to reflect in order for you to be considered):
- demonstrated skills and workplace based experience in using the HTML, SQL and CSS tools
- a tertiary IT qualification of some kind
- an indication that you would thrive in a busy, fast-paced creative situation - which means you can keep smiling, even with plenty of deadlines to meet!
- a commitment to accuracy, and the ability to plan and organise your workload effectively.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound like you? Then send your CV to me NOW by pressuring the 'apply now' button. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received. IF you have not heard from me within 24 hours of sending your CV, follow up with me by calling Sue Saville on 04 471 5867.