|Job Title:||Snr Marketing Analyst - SQL, HTML - $70K + bonus|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU APPLY: You MUST be a New Zealand citizen or New Zealand Permanent Resident in order to apply!
* I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Snr Marketing Analyst - SQL, HTML - $70K + bonus + package - FAB organisation, GR8 team, Wgtn CBD
* are you looking for your next career step?
* do you have strong skills in using SQL, HTML and CSS?
* do you like the idea of working in a fast paced, fun environment?
* do you thrive in a busy environment where you are being asked to meet deadlines on a regular basis?
Yes? Then read on!
This position is based within a high profile New Zealand owned company.
You will be focused on providing data and reporting using the SQL, HTML and CSS tools to monitor product success and take up.
They have a special package they use in their marketing group and you will be trained on the use of that, so there is definitely stuff to learn as well as your existing skills to use.
What they are looking for (and what your resume needs to reflect in order for you to be considered):
- demonstrated high level skills and experience in using the HTML, SQL and CSS tools for data analysis and reporting
- building data queries to ensure appropriate customer targeting
- skills in reviewing all content and data to ensure accuracy
- providing input and ideas for website content design, layout and data
- a tertiary IT qualification of some kind
As a personality, it is important that you can thrive in a busy, fast-paced creative situation where there are plenty of deadlines to meet! You also need to have a strong commitment to accuracy and the ability to plan and organise your workload effectively.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound like you? Then send your CV to me NOW by pressuring the 'apply now' button. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received. IF you have not heard from me within 24 hours of sending your CV, follow up with me by calling Sue Saville on 04 471 5867.