|Job Title:||Mgr Business Intelligence - $130-$140K, GR8 role!!!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
** NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be eligible to work here on a permanent, full time basis in order to apply.
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Manager Business Intelligence/Data Analysis - GR8 role, GR8 projects - $130k-$140K neg, Wgtn CBD
- SUPERB role for someone who wants to contribute to one of NZ's most high profile public sector organisations
- focus on managing, mentoring and guiding a team of eight people and overseeing the technical data analysis practices!
*** FLEXIBLE HOURS AVAILABLE!!
- $130,000-$140,000 per annum, central Wgtn, near station
- team is responsible for data analysis and data modelling and reporting for one of NZ's critically important govt agencies
- team leadership and mentoring focus, along with ensuring Best Practice in data analysis is achieved
- PERFECT if you are someone who is who is really enjoys mentoring an already-high achieving and successful team to do their best work possible!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a large government agency enjoys a high profile in the community. They have around 1,000 users in total and have numerous offices based around New Zealand. Their head office is in central Wellington, close to the station, and their offices are modern, airy and a pleasure to work in.
This Business Intelligence team is a well-established and high performing one, and is focused on utilising SQL Server, including SSIS, SSMS, SSRS, ANSI SQL etc) to carry out data analysis that is used as a basis for reports and decision making throughout the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role requires a unique individual who combines the ability to lead a highly capable and high achieving team in maintain and enhance the existing good quality of analysis work being carried out. They are seeking someone knowledge and technically skilled, and who has an empathetic, supportive style of leadership.
NOTE: it is FINE if this would be your first, formal full time management role. If you have been mentoring more junior Data Analysts as part of your Senior Data Analyst or Team Lead role, that would definitely work.
THEY ARE LOOKING for someone who can provide really good guidance to the team, and who can do so in a motivating way. So if you are someone who likes to stick to their analysis, clamp on the headphones and crunch the numbers, this one won't be right for you.
You will be leading a team of 8 people. The manager you will be reporting to is highly capable, and one of the nicest you could hope to work for.
In addition to the reporting work involved, they are keen to find someone who can offer input into developing and enhancing the way the information is presented. The goal is to make the information and the reports provided more readily understood by those who consume the information via the reports you are developing.
NOTE: about 70% of the work carried out is projects based. The balance of the other 30% relates to business-as-usual and ongoing enhancements.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience in carrying out data analysis and modelling using SQL Server
- experience of having mentored and/or managed a team of Data Analysts, whether in a full time role or as part of your Senior Data Analyst position.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE! NOTE - if you have not heard back from me within 24 hours of sending your CV please call me on 04 471 5867.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to Sue Saville NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.