|Job Title:||Intermediate - Senior Java Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Agile environment, award winning, innovative software solutions
- High performing, tight knit team environment
About the company:
My client is a software consultancy who builds award winning web based software. They're in start-up phase (with the backing of a network of business partners) and a very agile business that is going through a period of exciting growth. As such are looking to add a passionate Java developer to their team.
About the role:
This role will join a tight-knit team of Developers providing customers customised solutions on the specialised web based business software that has been developed by the company. You'll be working across a range of components including mobile, iOS, AWS, etc. with mentoring from the senior Developers to help you grow.
Experience wise, we're looking for:
- You have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent and intermediate or senior level commercial experience under the belt.
- Experience with Java and/ or Ruby on Rails development.
- Knowledge of database development (PostgreSQL).
- Understanding of distributed server architecture and cloud deployment.
- Familiar with AWS management and provisioning.
- Experience with HTML5 and mobile development are a bonus.
Personality wise, we're looking for:
- You have good problem solving skills and a strong desire to learn new things.
- You work well in a team and autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on offer?
- Dynamic, professional and consultancy environment
- Working for a rapidly expanding technical organisation
- Being part of a high performance, collaborative and supportive team
Please click APPLY NOW!
In your application I would suggest including a cover letter as I'd love to hear the top-line about you, the achievements that you're proud of and examples of your work. Also, if possible, please include a copy of your university transcript. Please feel free to call me on (04) 471 5868 and ask for Renee Mouton to discuss this in confidence. Smart cookies will get in first so don't be left in their wake!
Please note that only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have preferably advanced their work permit status will be considered and responded to for advertised positions. Applicants should also note it may be an employer requirement to undertake an interview in New Zealand.