|Job Title:||Senior HR Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Suzanne Leahy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to join a fast paced and dynamic organisation. You are the sole HR person for the Wellington office, which also sees you travelling to Auckland at least twice a month to enable your HR duties. You will work closely with the business to provide both strategic and operational HR support.
This is a senior level position and we are seeking a proven operator within this space. You will be responsible for providing leadership, coaching and advising managers and staff in a way that builds HR capability across the organisation.
You will be a self-starter, and will need to be able to think on your feet, making decisions quickly and be outcomes focussed! To be successful in the role, you will be confident, hold yourself well, demonstrate resilience and have a good sense of humour!
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading substantial HR work initiatives
- Providing high quality HR advice on complex issues to senior management
- Being a trusted confidential source for a range of HR advice for managers and employees
- Managing all end to end recruitment for permanent staff and contractors
- Designing and implementing strong HR tools and processes
- Supporting managers with staff training and development requirements.
If you can demonstrate the following, I would like to hear from you!
- Strong HR generalist background, with a focus on employment relations and recruitment
- A large breadth of experience in working best practice processes for employment relations, health and safety, recruitment, policy.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is of interest to you then please contact me for more information. Suzanne Leahy on 04 494 1138 or email me on Suzanne.email@example.com Click the APPLY NOW button to send me a copy of your CV.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position for advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz