|Job Title:||Infrastructure Support Engineer - UNIX|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- UNIX experience in a large organisation
- Understanding of Change Control and Incident Management processes
A fantastic opportunity has opened up with my public sector client - they require a UNIX Engineer to join their close knit team.
To be considered for this position you MUST possess the following:
- Significant and demonstrable experience in Solaris and RedHat operating systems
- Supporting/patching and troubleshooting UNIX/Linux
- Experience within a large organisation (preferably a Govt position)
- Demonstrable knowledge of enterprise level support tools for UNIX/Linux
- Experience in providing technical and functional support
My client's UNIX team can offer a great environment where they are willing to share their knowledge and know that they can depend on each other to get the job done - they have a philosophy of do it once - properly.
Please note that you must be currently living in NZ and eligible to work here - either a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident already.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you - don't delay - APPLY NOW or contact Paul Brandon on 04 471 8974 for more information quoting ref WG43749.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Middleware Infrastructure Designer
DBA / Application Support