|Job Title:||Network ID and Security Product Advisor - top $$!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Network ID and Security Product Advisor - top $$, Petone location, free parking, GR8 team, GR8 manager
*** NO commuting hassles as you will be based in Petone, and so are going against the Wellington bound traffic!
- Do you have a background in hands on network identify and access support?
- Do you like the people oriented work involved in offering business users knowledgeable advice and guidance on how to make the best use of their IDAM tools?
- Would you LOVE to find a great paying role that gives you the chance to do both; stay technically current in the ID security space AND enjoy lots of engagement with people?
Yes? Then read on!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
The organisation is based in Petone. It is a small but highly successful organisation with around 25 people in their Wellington office. They enjoy a great reputation as a first class employer who treat their employees well, and they make a point of ensuring they offer a friendly, fun and supportive work environment.
NOTE: they are open to talking to people at all levels of seniority in the IDAM consulting space. So whether you are a person at the early stage of your career and keen to move your career further in to the ID security field or someone who has been-there, done-that, they are keen to hear from you!
This company's services are focused on providing network security and ID tools and consulting and advisory services to the organisations that buy their products.
NOTE: this is NOT a sales role. There is a separate team dedicated to selling the products. This role is entirely focused on providing the consulting and guidance around integrating the products into the purchaser's workplace and teaching their own people how to use those products to greatest advantage.
WHAT THE JOB WOULD HAVE YOU INVOLVED IN DOING:
- Planning and implementing security solutions
- going out to client sites to provide training, guidance and advice to technical specialists and non-technical end users on how to utilise your company's IDAM tools and services to their best advantage
- staying technically current in relation to IDAM tools and best practices as they continue to evolve
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience in network, systems or web services security analysis and implementation and use of the relevant tools for those areas.. EXAMPLES of those you may have worked with might include Oracle, Ping, Forgerock, Sailpoint or similar.
They definitely don't mind WHICH particular products you may have used, but they do want to see reference to those you have familiarity with in your CV.
- skills in being able to communicate openly and easily with business users when explaining technical functions and offering ID security related advice.
Sound good? That's because it IS! If this sounds like you, then please hit "APPLY". If you would like to have a confidential chat first, please call 04 473 2113 and ask for Jessica quoting WG43815. Thank you!
Contract Network and Security Engineer
Location: Auckland - North Shore
Senior Network Test Analyst
Network Design Engineer
Network Engineer - automated exp - $85K!
Salary: $85,000 per annum