|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Office 365 and Azure
My client are based just outside of the Wellington CBD and looking for someone to join their supportive, busy and end-user focused team.
Are you a great communicator with technical and non-technical users?
Would you like to work as part of a large team providing internal support?
Do you have experience within a Microsoft environment across infrastructure services?
Yes? Then please read on
What you will be involved in doing:
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, Office365 and Azure administration and support L2 & L3 among other technology
- Work across the organisation building internal relationships throughout IT and the wider organisation
- You will also have the chance to work with NAS and SAN technology, if you have some exposure already then this could be advantageous
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Experience in a similar position, you could come from any organisation or background but need to understand how to work in a large environment and carry out complex troubleshooting.
- Experience with the technologies mentioned above.
- Examples of where you have been proactive in resolving issues and identifying areas for improvement among the team.
Some of the benefits of the role are good holiday allowance's and the chance to work with leading edge technology. While in this role you will be on a roster to provide 24/7 support but outside of this my client is a great believer in trying to achieve a good work life balance.
If this sounds like the right role for you please hit "Apply". If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this position please call Jessica on 04 473 2113 and quote WG4816. Thank You!