|Job Title:||Java Architect/Design Lead - Red Hat/Linux - $130K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a NZ citizen OR a NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE IF YOU MEET THIS CRITERIA!
Java Design Lead/Software Architect - Red Hat/Linux - $130K - GR8 mgr, GR8 team, GR8 organisational culture - DON'T MISS OUT!
* $130,000 per annum, Wgtn CBD, close to station
* based in IT applications and architecture team of major enterprise scale NZ organisation
* brilliant opportunity to work in a team of 7 dedicated to carrying out a wide range of Java applications based design solutions architecture.
- are you a Java professional with demonstrated expertise in the Java design and architecture environment?
- does your experience include working with Red Hat/Linux?
- do you have demonstrated experience of working in a Solutions Architecture role within a substantial environment supporting mission critical systems?
- do you have a good knowledge of systems integration practices?
- do you like the idea of working in a team of architecture professionals that allows you to get involved in road mapping, technical debates and enterprise consulting level initiatives?
Yes? Then read on!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a major private sector organisation with around 1500 employees nationwide. They are based in central city Wellington, close to all transport links AND they offer fabulous offices to work in and a positive, supportive team environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Java Design Lead/Software architect role is based within a team of 7 development and design professionals. You will be reporting to the Manager of Applications Design and Development. Together, the team is responsible for ensuring the applications - and their design and architecture - are developed and maintained to the highest possible standards.
NOTE: this enterprise scale IT site supports NZ-wide mission critical systems. They are seeking someone who has worked in a similar type of environment previously, e.g. a bank, a utilities company, an insurance company or a major government agency.
FURTHER NOTE: all of their specialist technical needs are outsourced to external vendors. Therefore, you will be liaising regularly with vendors and external suppliers of services.
You will be working closely with the rest of the development and solutions architecture team contributing ideas to the overall roadmap and design in the course of brainstorming and discussions.
NOTE: they will be particularly interested in your experience around systems integration, so please make reference to this in your CV when you apply.
There are a range of projects going on at any one time, so you can be assured of a wide range of interesting work to carry out.
The team you will be working with is a positive, happy and cooperative one, so you can be equally assured of a great group to work with.
Sound good? It IS! To apply email your CV to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information.