|Job Title:||Director Portfolio Mgmnt, Apps and Testing - to $195K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
** NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a New Zealand citizen OR a NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply.
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Director Portfolio Management, Applications and Testing - to $195K - major ICT govt site, Wgtn CBD
- SUPERB role for someone who wants to contribute to a major NZ public sector organisation AND utilise their ability to implement Best Practice senior level portfolio management, applications and testing initiatives
- to $195,000 annum, central Wgtn, near station
- major enterprise scale environment in mission critical government sector organisation
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a large government agency that supports one of the largest IT enterprise scale sites in New Zealand. They have around 3,000 users in total and have numerous offices based around New Zealand.
They have around 100 people in their ICT site.
ABOUT THE ROLE
FIRST OF ALL, you need to understand that your personal drive, focus, energy and enthusiasm is at least - if not more - important than anything else. This CTO is someone who wants to Get Things Done, and he is looking for someone of like mind to pick up this role and run with it.
This is a newly established position. You will, in short, be responsible for managing all of the strategic management and implementation issues relating to the organisations enterprise-level portfolio management initiatives. This will include senior level oversight of the applications and testing areas.
The expectations are that you will be a highly capable, director-level ICT portfolio management specialist. Essentially, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of this organisation's very substantial current and upcoming ICT programme portfolio
The team reporting to you will consist of project directors, project managers, capability managers and applications and testing specialists.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- previous experience of successfully delivering substantial portfolios of work in the ICT arena
- experience of working in a mission-critical, enterprise scale ICT environment
- above all else, a drive and focus to deliver an effective, high quality outcome in the strategic implementation area.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE! NOTE - if you have not heard back from me within 24 hours of sending your CV please call me on 04 471 5867.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to Sue Saville NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.