|Job Title:||Senior Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Contribute to key ministerial priority
- Based in brand new CBD offices
Our client seeks a collaborative and driven Senior Advisor to contribute to a major work programme within a large government organisation.
A critical service to New Zealanders, the role is a fixed term role for three years and the wider work programme is a top ministerial priority.
We're looking for someone from an advisory background to lead the writing and correspondence function of the programme in the form of cabinet papers, business cases and ministerial briefings.
Based in refurbished Wellington CBD offices, you'll manage key relationships across the organisation and with external stakeholders.
You'll be a great writer and lead junior staff to produce content to support the programme.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable engaging in debate with colleagues and challenging the status-quo of pre-
existing systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A Senior Advisor background within government and experience with machinery of government processes
- Strong writing experience, including cabinet papers, business cases, ministerial briefings and OIA responses
- Managed relationships extensively at senior level across government and with external stakeholders
- Contributed to strategic direction, broad policy and future planning
- High interpersonal ability and experience delivering solutions to senior stakeholders
This is a rapidly growing team within a challenging but rewarding programme based within a large public sector organisation. This is a key priority for the government and you'll be a part of a group contributing to measurable change.
Your input will help create a service that will benefit New Zealanders.
Please apply today or contact Samantha McKenzie on 04 494 1523 or Samantha.McKenzie@Beyond.co.nz for a confidential conversation.
Research and Policy Advisor
Senior Environmental Planner - Tauranga
Salary: $100-110,000 + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Team Leader, Climate Change
Salary: $165,371.68 (120%)
Strategy, Planning and Performance Jobs