|Job Title:||Manager IT Achitecture Strategy - FAB opp! - to $195K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
** NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a New Zealand citizen OR a NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply.
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Manager IT Architecture Strategy and Practice - FAB opportunity in enterprise scale IT site of major govt agency - to $195K
- to $195,000 per annum, central Wgtn, near station
- major enterprise scale environment in mission critical government sector organisation
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a large government agency that supports one of the largest IT enterprise scale sites in New Zealand. They have around 3,000 users in total and have numerous offices based around New Zealand.
Their IT group numbers around 100 in total. In addition, they have extensive outsourced IT service arrangements in place with external providers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
FIRST OF ALL, you need to understand that your personal drive, focus, energy and enthusiasm is at least - if not more - important than anything else. This CTO is someone who wants to Get Things Done, and he is looking for someone of like mind to pick up this role and run with it.
This is a newly established position.
The Manager IT Architecture Strategy and Practice is focused on enabling the organisation to deliver on its strategic and operational outcomes.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will be asked to:
- advise regarding the development and implementation of enterprise architecture, methodology and standards for the organisation
- drive the adoption of an architecture and continuous improvement framework within the domain architecture practice
- ensure that the domain architecture practices are in line with the overall objectives of the wider organisation
- stay current with global trends in ICT
- ensure that appropriate and current technology solutions are applied to the business
- ensure strong alignment with design and delivery teams and practices.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
EXAMPLES of where you have carried out the above responsibilities in a major IT site.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE! NOTE - if you have not heard back from me within 24 hours of sending your CV please call me on 04 471 5867.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to Sue Saville NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.