|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Tons of challenging projects in the pipeline
- A fast paced and dynamic, team oriented environment
2017 is shaping up to be a great year to get serious about your job search. And, as the saying goes, there is no time like the present! December is a great time to double down on efforts and jump-start your search!
I know you hear and read about it in adverts all the time but this really is a fantastic opportunity to join one the region's largest employers, based at their central location! You will get to work with and learn from some of the best project professionals in town.
This role will suit a self-starting, project savvy person who can clearly demonstrate excellent co-ordination/administrative skills ideally within large, enterprise projects/ programmes of work. To be considered, your CV will clearly demonstrate the following:
- Solid project coordination experience covering scheduling, financials, reporting, purchase orders, minute taking, management of change requests & registers.
- Intermediate to advanced level competency with MS-Project.
- A strong understanding of project methodologies, process and the ability to extract information from Project Managers.
- Qualification wise ideally have at least Prince2 Foundation.
- Needless to say outstanding communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Good all round documentation and presentation skills.
- Solid time management skills, deadline driven with attention to detail.
The role will be challenging, ensuring every day is different and you might move between project teams or expert support teams, providing you with a broad range of opportunities. They offer a value driven and supportive environment where respect, camaraderie and friendship are standard practise + flexible working options + ongoing career and personal development + great superannuation + discounted healthcare scheme = Need I say more?
So, if you are passionate about project coordination and building yourself within this discipline then I strongly suggest submitting your details for consideration now. Smart cookies will get in first, so don't be left standing in their wake. Please feel free to call me on (04) 471 5868 and ask for Renee Mouton to discuss this in confidence.
I would recommend including a cover letter with a brief outline of your skills and relevant experience and why you think you're the person for the job. When it comes to your CV, please make sure your experience in line with the above mentioned requirements are clearly highlighted. Also, please note that international enquiries are welcomed however, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have preferably advanced their work permit status will be considered and responded to for the advertised position.