|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
- Central Wellington Location
- Front of house administration support
- Variety and opportunity to add value
This team support role can be described as a bit of an "all-rounder" role. Located at reception, you will be involved in a wide range of administrative tasks with the opportunity to complete some Project Coordination. This is a chance to utilise your varied administration skills and work in an environment where you can add value instantly.
You will be surrounded by a team who are experts in their field and require a friendly face to meet and greet clients. You will provide administrative support to project managers and facilitate the smooth running of the office.
As the face of the company you will be well presented, professional and have a positive, can-do attitude. You work well autonomously, use your initiative but also work well as part of a team. No task is too big or small for you to tackle and you enjoy being able to find solutions.
Requirements for this role:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office is required (you will be tested)
- Proven experience in an administrative role including meeting and greeting clients
- Strong sense of initiative and professionalism
- Willing to turn your hand to anything and help out where needed demonstrating your flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
You will ideally be available for a December start date however my client may consider a January start date for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you hit "apply now" to submit your C.V to Natalie Imms. You must have eligibility to work in New Zealand and be able to commit to a permanent position.