|Job Title:||Manager - Learning, Design and Delivery Support|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sandy Brewin|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Exceptional people person and project manager
- Forward-thinking manager
Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood NZ (ECNZ) is an organisation of members committed to high quality early childhood education for every child. Established in 1963, the organisation has been influential in shaping today's sector through policy advocacy, national delivery of teacher education qualifications and professional development programmes. The organisation champions bi-cultural understanding and practice and this is evident through the content and design of our programmes. ECNZ is a registered Private Training Establishment (PTE) offering a range of qualifications in New Zealand and Australia, with intentions to offer these internationally.
This is a very exciting management position within an organisation that is going global. Demonstrated experience and skills in a commercial digital learning setting will be highly desirable including the ability to lead multiple projects, resource and personally deliver.
You will lead the provision and support of high quality, consistent learning and teaching materials for all classroom and online learning, teaching and professional development activities, and learner administration services across ECNZ.
You will have:
- 5+ years' experience in learner-centered instructional design and delivery
- A relevant tertiary qualification in education, eLearning or instructional design
- Knowledge and experience in the application of instructional design methodologies, distance learning principles and blended delivery solutions
- Knowledge and experience of trends in distance education, open learning and online learning
- A strong understanding of and commitment to quality in education and how technology can be used to enhance education design, delivery, assessment, moderation and reporting
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
- Well-developed communication skills both written and oral to be able to mentor and support other members of ECNZ and external parties to ensure successful outcomes
- Experience in managing, coaching and mentoring a team
- Experience in managing budgets and resources
- High attention to accuracy, detail and consistency
- The ability to meet deadlines effectively and to demonstrate initiative and good judgement
Knowledge of Te Reo Me One Tikanga Maori is an advantage, as well as an understanding of what it means to be part of a bi-cultural organisation.
Applications for this role close at 5pm on Sunday 8 January 2017.
If this role sounds like you, please put together a one page cover letter, demonstrating your key skills and experience in relation to this role, along with your current CV and hit the APPLY button.
Please feel free to contact Sandy Brewin on 04 494 1185 for a position description or to discuss this role further, quoting vacancy WG43917.
Please note that Sandy is away on leave from 24 December 2016 and back in the office on Monday 9 January 2017. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries and she will respond to you upon her return to the office.