|Job Title:||Project Manager - SAP Migration & Upgrade|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Exciting Project
- Part of Wider AWS Migration
Are you looking to work for an organisation who impact the space we are living in?
Do you have experience with cloud migrations and SAP ERP &/or BW?
Have you worked for a Governement organisation previously?
If so this could be the role for you.
NOTE: You will need to be available for interviews before Christmas and to start in the New Year.
About the Organisation:
This role is with a well regarded Government organisation that impact the space we are living in and are passionate about benefiting New Zealand. My client have an on premise infrastructure platform that is coming to the end of its maintenance period and thus have looked at options to move their systems to a new platform/ hardware. Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been selected as the provider of infrastructure and my client have initiated a project to migrate and transform all systems to AWS.
What You Can Expect to be Doing:
The core deliverable is to provide migrated and upgraded SAP systems; Migration and transformation of the SAP Landscape to the AWS platform; Complete SAP preventative maintenance tasks which include:
- ERP Unicode Conversion
- ERP Support Package Upgrade (NetWeaver 7.5/ ERP6 Enhancement Package 8)
- BW Unicode Conversion
- BW Support Package Upgrade (NetWeaver 7.5)
- SQL Server Database Upgrade
- Operating System Upgrades
What I Will be Looking For on Your CV:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong recent ERP platform background with strong leadership, team management, stakeholder engagement & budget management
- Experience within a Governement environement process and governance
- Ideally recent experience with cloud service migrations
If you have the relevant experience please hit "APPLY" - Application close off date 12/12/16. If you would like ot have a confidential chat please contact Jessica Ross on 04 473 2113. Thank You