|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Exciting Project
- Sole Responsibility for Testing
Are you looking to work for an organisation who impact the space we are living in?
Do you have experience translating requirements to identify environments needed and build Test Cases, Plans, Scripts and Summary?
Are you confident carrying out functional, integration, system, regression, stress, load, performance, compatibility, browser performance and latency testing?
If so this could be the role for you.
NOTE: You will need to be available for interviews before Christmas and to start in the New Year.
About the Organisation:
This role is with a well regarded Government organisation that impact the space we are living in and are passionate about benefiting New Zealand. You will be working in a project team on the SAP upgrade and migration as part of a wider data centre migration to AWS. You will have sole responsibility for Testing and QA.
What You Can Expect to be Doing:
- Analyse feature definitions and design test requirements.
- Creating, update and execute manual, system, regression test artefacts (Test Design/Cases, Test Plan, Test Scripts, Test Summary).
- Ensure the defect management process is followed.
- Understanding complex business processes - and work with deadlines.
- Identify the required test environments by working with stakeholders.
- Providing input into metrics reporting Skills/Experience requirements.
What I Will be Looking For on Your CV:
- Experience in a formal testing role.
- Government industry experience, stakeholder engagement and understanding of technical requirements.
- Experienced in functional, integration, system, regression, stress, load, performance, compatibility, browser performance and latency testing.
- Experience in testing web/UI-based applications and cloud migration testing.
- Experience with Software Test Repository tools (TFS, JIRA, HP Quality Centre etc.) for defect tracking/bugs and assignments.
- Ability to prepare and update appropriate Test artefacts - Test Strategy, Traceability matrix, Test Plan, Test Summary Report, etc.
- Good Test Estimation, Scripting and prioritisation skills.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Agile/Scrum experience with both incremental and system testing.
If you have the relevant experience please hit "APPLY" - Application close off date 12/12/16. If you would like ot have a confidential chat please contact Jessica Ross on 04 473 2113. Thank You
Senior Automation Test Analyst
Salary: $100k - $115k dependent on experience
Intermediate Business Analyst