|Job Title:||Linux Systems Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Oracle Database Administration
- Automated Environment
Are you looking for a change and a chance to work with a variety of technology?
Do you have experience with Oracle Databases and Linux Systems Administration?
If so this could be the role for you!
About the Organisation:
My client are a Trans Tasman leading provider of mission critical networks. They are an inclusive, supportive team who look to create a fun and friendly work environment. You will be based in the Wellington CBD working as part of a small Infrastructure team.
What You Can Expect to be Doing:
- System administration - patching, monitoring, automation, rebuilding, server builds
- Project work - hosting, major upgrade projects, security projects, some involvement in product development projects
- Oracle database administration (10-15% of role - BAU)
- Python scripting
- Supporting team members to help problem solve as well as engaging with the wider business
What I Am Looking to See in Your CV:
- Relevant experience with Linux systems administration
- Relevant Experience with Oracle Database administration
- Experience providing both BAU support and on projects
If this sounds like the role for you please hit "APPLY". If you would like to have a confidential chat please call Jessica Ross on 04 473 2113. Thank You
Database Administrator - Oracle
Senior DevOps Engineer
Integration Developer - WebSphere
Contract Penetration Tester
Location: Auckland CBD
ICT Project Manager/Snr BA - $120K!