|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Erin Paques-Payton|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Two month temp role, full time hours
- Competitive hourly rate
- 9 Jan 2017 start date
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Advisor for a short term temporary assignment within a local government department.
This position is based within an accounts payable environment and requires a strong communicator with the ability to build solid internal and external relationships. The position requires end to end accounts payable experience, strong system/process troubleshooting skills and previous experience using Tech/Finance One. The position involves all aspects of accounts payable including processing of consolidated and recurring invoices along with both foreign currency and tax payments.
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Proven accounts payable experience
- Strong MS Office and computer skills
- Previous experience with Tech/Finance One
- Strong data entry skills and good attention to detail
- Knowledge of purchase card and expense claim processes
- Experience with electronic invoice processing
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain a clear Ministry of Justice check
- Ability to obtain a clear credit check
All applicants must be currently based in the Wellington region. Applicants must be able to commence on 9 January 2017 and be available for the two month duration of the assignment.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team environment on a short term basis. If you have the relevant skills and experience required - please apply now!