|Job Title:||Test Analyst - $80-$85k neg - Gr8 role, Gr8 mgr!!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
PLEASE READ - you MUST be currently living in New Zealand RIGHT NOW and be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE **
Test Analyst - $80-$85K neg - Gr8 role, FAB highly supportive manager, FLEXI HOURS AVAIL!!
WHAT THIS ORGANISATION CAN OFFER YOU AS A TESTING PROFESSIONAL:
- a large, cooperative and capable team of testing professionals to work with
- LOTS of end-to-end testing based projects to work on
- loads of ongoing training
- a great work/life balance
- FLEXI HOURS available
- generous leave provisions
- a role that will enhance your career and help create a stepping stone to great things in the IT industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This role sits within the organisation testing services team, which forms part of a much wider ICT capability. This is a dynamic team responsible for delivering functional testing for everything from maintenance and enhancements to defect fixes and large scale projects.
The team is made up of 9 testing professionals, so you will have a friendly and supportive team to work with.
There are major testing projects pending, and as a result plenty to do, a great chance to learn, and loads of opportunities for career development and advancement..
As a Test Analyst you will be involved in all phases of the software testing lifecycle. This includes test planning, test design and preparation and test execution and test reporting.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV
- experience of working on testing projects on an end-to-end basis
- experience in writing test strategies and test plans
- skills in writing test cases/scripts or procedures
- familiarity with defect management and reporting
- skills in system integration testing, regression testing and in maintaining regression suites
It would be great if you have also worked with Agile methodology and/or used SQL (or a similar tool) for reporting. But it isn't a must have.
The manager is a young, energetic and highly engaging person who puts a big emphasis on making sure his team environment offers a fun, supportive place to work and LOTS of training opportunities going forward. There is also plenty of potential for promotion and secondment on to major programmes of work as they arise.
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? Trust me, it IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below. NOTE: please send a resume in the first instance, and I will reply to you. THE NAME OF THE EMPLOYIING ORGANISATION CANNOT BE RELEASED UNTIL A RESUME IS RECEIVED.