|Job Title:||Web/Online Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Diverse and thriving business environment
- Role based in Palmerston North
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for someone with the professional skills and personal qualities that will enable them to ensure the successful delivery of internet strategies within the organisation. Reporting to the Strategic Communications Manager, you will need to have proven and effective stakeholder relations and communication skills. You will act as the conduit between the organisation and vendors. By its nature, much of the work will be predominantly based on taking the responsibility for quality control, development, enhancement and maintenance of the organisation's website and intranet.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- A demonstrated depth of knowledge and experience in business requirement gathering
- Strong experience in building stakeholder relations across a business and vendor management
- Experience in web content management and web development planning
- Technical sound understanding of HTML, CSS and using a content management system
- Experience with Google analytics and search engine optimisation
- Understanding of copyright laws
You will be someone who is quick thinking and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, whilst always ensuring that the quality of your work is of a high professional standard.
Please email your resume by clicking the apply now button below, or call, Theodora Bear, on 04 494 1522.