|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst - 6 month Contract|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Jamie Edmundson|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Infrastructure Programme
An expert Technical BA is required to join the team within an Infrastructure Programme on a 6 month contract. You will provide assistance with the development of user requirements, business case, option analysis, and solution option design.
- Document and support design of a new hardware stack
- Assist with the development of test plans
- Gather technical requirements
- Current state and Gap analysis
- Create business cases for procurement of security and monitoring toolsets
- Engage with key stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops
As well as proven experience in the above deliverables you will also possess:
- Strong technical background and knowledge of a wide variety of technologies
- Previous experience working in a complex infrastructure environment
- Familiarity with SCOM, vCOPS, SolarWinds, Active Directory, Performance Monitor
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service
Please note: applicants will need to be available for interviews in Wellington in January and must already have working rights in New Zealand.
Does this sound like your next contract role? Please APPLY NOW or call Jamie Edmundson on 04 494 7122 quoting job ref WG44041
Salary: $80 - $90k
Lead Business Analyst
Salary: up to $120,000 dependent on experience.
Business Analyst - Security Clearance