|Job Title:||Intermediate Mobile Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Proven development experience including working with native Android apps
- Proven experience developing mobile applications for enterprise and consumer use
About the Organisation:
My client is a long established Wellington business with branches across Auckland, Christchurch and Hamilton importing, exporting and supplying equipment and services to the market. They are also involved in software design and hand helds for the utilities market, parking and control of high voltage systems.
What you will be doing:
This role will look for you to use your previous experience in mobile development to assist in developing applications for enterprise and consumer use. Support and possibly conduct day to day maintenance of established business solutions. Diagnose software and hardware issues as they get reported and take on bespoke or project developments when required.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Proven experience in app development and working with native Android apps
- Proven experience with Java and Android SDK
- Proven experience with development methodologies including Networking/API interactions, UI/UX design
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you also have experience with iOS app development in Objective C or Swift and Microsoft SQL Server these would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you then Apply Now or call Paul Brandon on 04 471 8974 for further information.