|Job Title:||Senior Business Intelligence Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Demonstrable experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse development
- Proven experience in BI implementation and multiple system support
About the organisation:
My client is a well know public sector organisation who is the largest provider in their field for New Zealand. They work proactively with customers and partners to ensure effective and efficient management.
What you will be doing:
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for delivering timely and accurate technical business intelligence (data warehouse) solutions that meet the requirements of the business stakeholders. This includes full development lifecycle activities including the analysis, design, build, test and rollout of business intelligence solutions. It also includes supporting the system out of hours through major releases or in the event of overnight system issues.
You will also be required to assist the Solutions Architect and provide documentation of the development work.
What I am looking for in your CV:
Apart form the 3 points mentioned at the top of this advertisement, you will also be expected to show:
- Proven understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the business and data in relation to business transactions
- Proven understanding of planning, budgeting and forecasting systems
- Proven experience working with BI hardware, software and services vendors
If this sounds like you then Apply Now as my client is looking to secure the right candidates in early 2017, or call Paul Brandon on 04 471 8974 for further information.