|Job Title:||Client Service Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Porirua and Kapiti Coast|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- Full/part time hours and fixed term opportunities
- $42k pa
- Porirua/Kapiti location
Excellent opportunity with an internationally recognised government organisation, leading in innovation and technology, whose mission is to "grow NZ for all".
- Part time hours: 10.00am - 2.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Full time hours: Must be available from 7.00am - 7.00pm, Monday to Friday (Eight hour shifts will be rostered during these times)
My client is seeking a Client Service Advisor to join their Porirua contact centre. In this role, you would be required to learn and retain a lot of complex information on different services as well as policy and legislation. You will then use your knowledge to advise customers and members of the public on this key information. This inbound contact centre has a high volume of calls and with the many product lines and legislation you will need to recall this information quickly and accurately, or know where to find it and keep extensive records as you go.
To be successful in these roles you will need to have:
- Previous Call Centre or Customer Service experience
- Articulate with clear and confident communication delivery
- An outstanding phone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Loyalty and dedication
- Technically savvy
- Ability to think outside the box and be proactive
The role offers excellent career progression within both the contact centre and the wider business.
A short, written problem solving assessment is required to be completed in order to be considered for this role.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Both full time hours are available as well as part time positions from 10.00am - 2.00pm. **To apply for the part-time position please apply through vacancy WG44142.**
To apply for the part time position click apply now or call Natalie Imms on 04 473 2114 quoting reference WG44142 for more information.