|Job Title:||Mainframe Systems Engineer - CICS - $120K neg, FLEX HRS!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Mainframe Systems Engineer - CICS - TOP SALARY $$ AND FLEXI HOURS AVAILABLE - GR8 role in FAB team, Wgtn CBD
- $120,000 per annum neg, offices in Wgtn CBD
- FLEXI WORK HOURS AVAILABLE - you choose from a compressed work week, work from home options, flexi start finish times OR combo of any of the above
- needs systems administration experience in CICS technical support
* do you like the idea of being able to use your CICS technical support skills within a stable, successful organisation?
* do you enjoy having a friendly, skilled team of colleagues to work with?
* do you like the idea of being in a technical role that DOESN'T include team management and mentoring responsibilities?
* and, most of all, do you crave flexibility around your working hours, whilst still being firmly committed to Getting the Work Done?
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This organisation is a well-known and highly regarded one. They are a large site, and enjoy a reputation as an employer that offers a great working environment and plenty of support for you as an employee.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They need a skilled, senior level CICS technical systems administrator/engineer to join their existing team of 5 people.
NOTE: there are NO team management responsibilities as part of this role, although you definitely get to work alongside a smart, knowledgeable and friendly group of colleagues in the CICS systems administration and technical support team.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- demonstrated experience in providing technical systems administration support for CICS
- experience of having worked in a substantial mainframe environment
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
Sound good? It is! Email your resume NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Theodora Bear on 04 494 1522 to find out more.