|Job Title:||Director IT Commercial Mgmnt and IT Ops - $195K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
** NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a New Zealand citizen OR a NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply.
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Director ICT Commercial Management and ICT Operations- to $195K - 2IC to Chief Technology Officer - major ICT govt site, Wgtn CBD
- SUPERB role for someone who wants to contribute to NZ's public sector organisation AND utilise their superior, senior level ICT commercial, procurement, contracts, purchasing and vendor relationship management skills
- to $195,000 annum, central Wgtn, near station
- total responsibility for owning all aspects of ICT commercials - purchasing, supply, delivery agreements, contracts, vendor engagement - for large, enterprise level government sector organisation
- role is effectively 2IC to the CTO
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a large government agency that supports one of the largest IT enterprise scale sites in New Zealand. They have around 3,000 users in total and have numerous offices based around New Zealand.
They have around 100 people in their ICT site team in their Wellington Head Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
First of all, you need to understand that your personal drive, focus, energy and enthusiasm for the ICT commercial management area is at least - if not more - important than anything else. This CTO is someone who wants to Get Things Done, and he is looking for someone of like mind to pick up this role and run with it.
There are a series of commercial arrangements that are already in place and working well. However, a major programme of organisational change, both business focused and ICT focused, is under way and will be taking place over the next 3-5 years. So they need someone who can meet the challenge of maintaining the existing arrangements, enhancing them where necessary, and also lead the commercial area of the ICT area as the digital elements of the organisation evolve and expand.
This is a newly established position. You will, in short, be responsible for managing all of the strategic management and implementation issues relating to the organisations enterprise-level, mission-critical ICT systems.
You will be ensuring that current commercial delivery arrangements are the best on offer in relation to ICT industry standards. You will also be anticipating and planning for whatever future ICT commercial arrangements need to be put in place in order to ensure future demands can be met.
NOTE: this position needs someone who has expertise and experience in BOTH large scale IT commercial management AND in large scale IT operations mjanagement.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- previous experience of senior management level experience for ICT commercial functions in a high value, mission-critical ICT, enterprise scale site
- background in establishing and monitoring supplier governance for a major ICT site
- previous experience in developing frameworks that ensure the successful delivery of strategic and operational ICT functions in a major IT site.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE! NOTE - if you have not heard back from me within 24 hours of sending your CV please call me on 04 471 5867.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to Sue Saville NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.
Web and Mobile Developer
Cognos Security and Report Writer
Service Design and Implementation Lead
Senior Consultant - Data and Analytics