|Job Title:||Director Architecture Strategy Implementation - $195K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
** NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a New Zealand citizen OR a NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply.
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Director Enterprise Architecture Strategy Implementation - to $195K - major ICT govt site, Wgtn CBD
- SUPERB role for someone who wants to contribute to NZ's public sector organisation AND utilise their ability to deliver a product and service roadmap and pipeline, based on the enterprise architecture blue print.
- to $195,000 annum, central Wgtn, near station
- major enterprise scale environment in mission critical government sector organisation
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a large government agency that supports one of the largest IT enterprise scale sites in New Zealand. They have around 3,000 users in total and have numerous offices based around New Zealand.
They have around 100 people in their ICT site.
ABOUT THE ROLE
FIRST OF ALL, you need to understand that your personal drive, focus, energy and enthusiasm is at least - if not more - important than anything else. This CTO is someone who wants to Get Things Done, and he is looking for someone of like mind to pick up this role and run with it.
This is a newly established position. You will, in short, be responsible for managing all of the strategic management and implementation issues relating to the organisations enterprise-level, mission-critical ICT systems.
The expectations are that you will be a 'Thought Leader' in the area of service design and service delivery of the already-established ICT strategy. Essentially, you will be responsible for putting in place the architecture road maps that will ensure the successful delivery of the higher level ICT strategy.
The team reporting to you will consist of solutions architects, business analysis, and service design specialists.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- previous experience of successfully developing roadmaps for the delivery of high level ICT strategy and planning that has already been developed
- experience of working in a mission-critical, enterprise scale ICT environment
- above all else, a drive and focus to deliver an effective, high quality outcome in the ICT strategic implementation area.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE! NOTE - if you have not heard back from me within 24 hours of sending your CV please call me on 04 471 5867.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to Sue Saville NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.