|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- 12 months fixed term contract role
- Large scale, immediate change management requirement
Our Palmerston North based client requires a professional Change Manager who has delivered end to end change on large scale technology projects.
This is a hands-on role and will see you delivering and managing all the change activities for the implementation of a complex and major IT solution. This project will work across multiple initiatives impacting people, process and technology, so you will have very strong stakeholder management capability and communications skills.
Successful applicants will have demonstrable experience in the below:
- End to end experience in business change management in a large scale environment
- Business Change Impact Analysis
- Providing assistance on organisational change across multiple areas such as: Communication, Training, etc.
- Business readiness assessment
- Design post-implementation support models and tools
- Experience working with senior leaders and gaining buy-in and support
- Relevant industry qualifications in change methodology
In terms of industry experience, any previous experience in the healthcare or education sector would be highly advantageous. Alternatively a background where people focus was prevalent is what I am looking for.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a large scale change programme and one that is making Change Management a priority. In return you will be offered a fixed term contract up to 12 months and a competitive salary. Please note that this role is based in Palmerston North and ideally looking for someone to start ASAP. In saying that, we will still consider applicants with notice periods.
For a confidential conversation and a detailed job description, please contact Renee Mouton on (04) 471 5868 for more detail or attach your resume and detailed cover-letter in WORD format by clicking Apply Now.