|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Fun working culture, great team environment
- Exciting pipeline of projects
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for a role offering interesting projects, a great team environment and awesome benefits? Do you have at least 4 years' experience in the area of IT business analysis working within an Agile environment?
Yes? Then read on!
About the Organisation:
This organisation is considered one of THE best places to work by IT and non-IT professionals alike. You get to work in a positive, go-ahead place alongside other talented professionals AND have fun while you are there! The company has a real passion for excellent customer service, vibrant culture, and a management team who are keen to grow and develop their staff.
About the Role:
This role will be essential to grow with the business and deliver on change to the organisation, primarily around the future direction of the evolvement of the systems, so strong stakeholder management is paramount! You will:
- Confidently move between business/ technical analysis tasks to engage with the business on requirements and deliverables.
- Tasked with going out and talking to business users and discussing their requirements, particularly in relation to changes to several large applications/ systems.
- Will need to be able to interpret those requirements and turn them in to good quality, well written user requirements documents that the IT development team can use.
- Provide day to day business analyst skills to the business as required, investigating issues, providing data, solving problems.
- Be involved with any future development as part of an Agile team
What I am Looking to See From You:
To be successful in this role you will need to have a proven background in business analysis (at least 3 4 years) and an excellent understanding of project lifecycles and the SDLC. Ideally you have started projects from building business cases upwards and is familiar with the Agile methodology. Also, experience with SQL scripting would be highly advantageous. Your communication skills will be second to none, written and verbal, and you will build great rapport with the stakeholders you work alongside.
Sound good? It is!
If you are ready for your next challenge then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the apply button below or contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 8055 for a confidential chat.