|Job Title:||Applications Support Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Proven experience in analysis and resolution of Service Centre incidents
- Technical knowledge of SAP suite
My client is seeking an Applications Support Analyst to join their team in Porirua as they prepare to replace their existing HR system in April 2017. They have 3 integrated systems (available on desktops, tablets and iphones):
- SAP HCM
- SAP SuccessFactors
Your role will be to focus on a set of functions as detailed, within a specified suite, with Senior Applications Support Analysts providing you with guidance and technical advice. The team will provide an important role in process improvement as the support team matures.
The support team covers 4 distinct groups (as detailed below) and your position may expose you to any number of these:
- Core HR/Payroll Support - SAP HCM
- Recruitment, Onboarding and Learning Support - SAP SuccessFactors
- HR Reporting Support - BW and reporting tools
- System Admin and Technical Support - SAP suite and interfaces
To be considered for this position, you MUST have experience in working in a SAP environment and also be either a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If this sounds like you then Apply Now or call Paul Brandon on 04 471 8974 quoting ref WG44201 for further information.