|Job Title:||Senior Telecommunications Specialist - Cisco|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Jo Allen|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* Competitive rates
* 6 month contract plus a possible further 6 months
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to illustrate the following -
- A proven track record of experience, and achievement, as a Telecommunications specialist in a large and complex technical environment
- Strong relationship management skills in a Telecommunications environment
- Experience in planning and managing projects
- Substantial conceptual knowledge of voice / data management, operations and administration in a Telecommunications related environment
- Knowledge of a range of network technologies (CISCO-NEXUS/CISCO-CATALYST/CISCO ASA//CISCO-Wi-Fi - Checkpoint/VMware-NSX/Nortel) and their practical application
- Ability to plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet business requirement
- Ability to analyse and solve complex technical problems, with particular emphasis on business and operational activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present complex information to users in a readily understandable format.
- Ability to plan and organise own work programme aligned with the team's and Division's overall objectives, including managing multiple streams of work
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships, in particular with business groups, users and external vendos
- Ability to create a team environment where team members are focused on and committed to achieving objectives.
The role will see you responsible for, Account Management, Contract /Tender Management, Fault Management, reporting and monitoring, project management and systems operations.
If you are available for a six month period and fit the requirements please hit the apply button now or call Jo Allen on (04) 472 3313 - quoting vacancy number WG44214.