|Job Title:||Senior Advisor Strategy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Bilge Gray|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- Make sure the organization's strategy and programmes align
- Work in a fast paced environment in central Wellington
Our client is seeking an experienced strategic adviser who is skilled at delivering advice aligned with the organization's direction. With a new act in place the organization needs someone who will work to make sure the development and implementation of the act is supported.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to provide appropriate solutions to complex matters.
The ideal candidate also needs to possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed critical thinking and sound judgement; in particular the ability to analyse information, develop options and think strategically
- Ability to work as a member of a team, to lead, influence and motivate others
If you need to know further about this role please get in touch with Bilge Gray on 0275586323.
Advisor - Strategy
Strategy and Planning Manager
Principal Advisor – Strategic Planning – 6 month Contract
Salary: Circa $100-140/hr
Senior Policy Analyst - Climate Change
Principal Adviser Asset Information