|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- 5 weeks holiday
- $70,000 - 90,000
Are you looking for a chance to work with a fun, friendly and forward thinking team?
Would you like to get exposure to enterprise technology?
Have you got the ability to engage with different user's at different levels?
If so please read on!
About the Organisation:
My client are a leading provider within New Zealand and internationally recognised. They deal with a high volume of users both internally and externally and are always looking to be early adopters of new technology to help push them forward in a competitive market place. Their core ethical values are respect, responsibility, fairness, integrity and empathy. As an organisation they are also in the constant pursuit of excellence and are striving to position themselves as a global leader.
About the Team :
you will be joining a team who place great value on support and collaboration. As a team they provide support services for the organisations core applications and therefore engage with people at different levels across the entire business. The ideal person will be someone who is proactive and enthusiastic as well as being able to elicit key information form other areas of the business to share with the team.
What You Will be Doing:
- Work with the wider business to build technical and non technical requirements
- Use your analytical and problem solving skills to improve process
- Relay important business objectives and influencing factors to the team
- Contribute to business cases development project planning and scope and delivery
What I am Looking to See on Your CV:
- Examples of communication skills and style including requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience with process analysis, mapping and development
- Adaptability and flexibility in your working style and approach - examples
- It would also be advantageous to have experience working with information and resource management systems
If you think you have the right skills and experience please hit "Apply". If you would like to have a confidential chat please call Jessica Ross on 04 473 2113.