|Job Title:||Solutions Architect - $130K - projects focus, GR8 mgr!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
NOTE: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE GOING FURTHER: you MUST be currently living here AND be a New Zealand Permanent Resident or New Zealand citizen in order to apply!
Solutions Architect - $130K - wide variety of project based work, great manager, flexi hours available!
* $130,000 per annum neg, Wgtn CBD
* based in a substantial IT architecture team - major transformation programme pending
* major IT site within large, mission-critical government agency
- are you a skilled and experienced Solutions Architect with a strong background of working in IT design and delivery projects?
- are you passionately interested in ICT design and architecture, and how it can best be implemented?
- do have the ability to communicate effectively with IT and non-IT business professionals alike?
- do you like the idea that you will be able to point to work you have done for this mission critical social services government agency and take quiet pride in saying "that was good, I made a difference and was part of making that huge improvement and change come about"?
Yes? Then read on!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a major government agency supporting mission critical government systems. They have a substantial IT site of considerable complexity. They are about to undertake range of projects over the next 2-3 years that will require the help of an additional skilled Solutions Architect to ensure those projects achieve a successful delivery.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position is based in a substantial ICT architecture team. They are primarily a Microsoft based ICT site.
They are carrying out a range of infrastructure, software and digital architecture initiatives, and they are open to hearing from those with a background in any of those areas.
Reporting to the Manager of Architecture - a high energy, highly capable and enthusiastic person - you will be involved in all aspects of infrastructure and related architecture. This includes working with the initial high level design, then producing detailed designs and then ultimately working with the technical vendors to ensure successful implementation and integration with existing systems.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- a background of having worked in an enterprise scale ICT architecture site
- experience of working with Microsoft systems in terms of design and integration
- a demonstrated ability to work successfully with complex design and implementation detail
- a self-managing style whilst still maintaining a cooperative and positive attitude.
If you like the idea of a rewarding solutions architecture role involving you in a major infrastructure transformation programme and making full use of your wide range of architecture knowledge and technical expertise then you can't do better than this!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It is! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information. PLEASE NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.