|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Strong focus on project work and BIG variety of projects to work on
- Fix/term 12-18 months contract
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a NZ government agency with their head office based in Wellington. It is a place where people actively seek to work since they have a reputation as being amongst NZ's best employers. They are noted as being one of the best places to work in NZ, and offer both a positive, cooperative working environment and plenty of options for career advancement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is based within a the Enterprise Programme Management Office (EPMO) that is responsible for a wide range of business facing projects. You will be involved from initial scoping and business case development to requirements gathering, documentation and successful implementation in to day-to-day business operations.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience of having worked as a business analyst and strong communication, facilitation and organisational skills
- specific experience in relation to carrying out requirements gathering, documentation and business process review and development
- practical Prince2 and Agile experience and experience in business change
If you are interested please email your resume by clicking the 'apply now' button below or Theodora Bear on 04 494 1522.