|Job Title:||Senior Advisor Workforce Development|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Suzanne Leahy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Make sure the organisation's strategy and programmes align
- Work in a fast paced environment in central Wellington
Our client is seeking an experienced Strategic Health and Safety professional responsible for influencing, delivering and supporting a range of initiatives and projects targeted at developing external workforce health and safety capability and capacity.
With a new act in place the organisation needs someone who will work to make sure the development and implementation of the act is supported. The ideal candidate will need to be able to provide appropriate solutions to complex matters.
The ideal candidate also needs to possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed critical thinking and sound judgement; in particular the ability to analyse information, develop options and think strategically
- Ability to work as a member of a team, to lead, influence and motivate others.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is of interest to you then please contact me for more information. Suzanne Leahy on 04 494 1138 or email me on Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org Click the APPLY NOW button to send me a copy of your CV.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position for advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz