|Job Title:||Technical Service Designer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Internationally Recognised as a Top Employer
- Wellington CBD
- The Technical Service Designer provides technology support and coordination of the deployment of technology tools and services.
- Perform technical impact assessment for change requests, with focus on impact of the change on the system architecture, security etc.
- Review technical architectures, analysis of alternative architectures, architectural standards and processes to validate conformance with agreed standards.
- Strong understand in Technical Architecture concept, with specific focus on Development, Execution (Run-time) and Operations Architecture.
- Experience in technical architecture design (tools, applications and infrastructures).
- Experience in Non-Functional Requirements (running workshop, gathering requirements and present findings).
- Experience in communication in complex architecture in simple way and working with multiple vendors, services provider in coming up with the correct technical solution.
- Experience in current state environment assessment
If you would like to be considered for this role please hit "APPLY". For more information please contact Jessica Ross on 04 473 2113. Thank You
ICT Service Manager
Salesforce Technical Consultant
Location: North Shore, Auckland
Linux Technical Specialist
Senior Business Analyst - Technical / business
Applications Test Analyst