|Job Title:||Senior Cyber Security Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Operational readiness & manage security incidents
- Wellington CBD, be part of large scale transformation programme
This large Government Department with a unique set of interesting challenges, has an exciting new role for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst who has experience dealing in external threats likely to face an organisation. We are looking for a Security Specialist that has a very thorough understanding of cyber security governance, policy and procedures.
The role will see you responsible for the triage, incident response and referral of security events identified by the security systems within the organisation or as a result of external intelligence. This will require competency in using current advanced technologies to analyse areas of concern and detect the presence of malicious activity.
A bit about you:
- Extensive experience in Cyber Security Operations (external / internal) including incident response
- Demonstrable understanding of current and recent tactics, techniques and procedures for common attack types
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies and related threat detection technologies
- Solid understanding or background in information security tools such as SIEM, endpoint software, IPS, IDS products
- Possess relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM,CISA etc.
This is an excellent fixed term opportunity until 30th June 2018 and a chance to be part of the largest transformation programme NZ has seen. Please note that applications close on Monday, 6th February 2017.
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button submitting your resume (Word only) and covering letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Renee Mouton on (04) 471 5868 to discuss this in confidence or email firstname.lastname@example.org