|Job Title:||Project Coodinator|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Lauren Jones|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Competitive rates
- 9 months contract with a possible 6 month extension
Project Coordinator required to work along side a top notch Project Manager on a DaaS project.
The Project Coordinator will present with proven Infrastructure experience and be working on the rollout of a desk top upgrade project, supporting the project manager with delivery of this project.
Microsoft Windows Software will be updated to Windows 10 and Office 2016.
Candidate will need to show experience in the following -
- Administrative support - involving travel and equipment acquisitions; calendar management for project meetings and reporting schedules, administrative support for Project Board members and meetings.
- Financial management - work with the Project/Programme Manager to ensure financials are kept up to date, accounts are correctly coded and forwarded for payment, accruals are actioned and accounts are reconciled each month.
- Reporting - Establish reporting mechanisms for projects
- Technical support for project manager and team members.
- Deployment support for new ICT technology and tools.
- Coaching and training support for new users of new technology (either individually or to small groups).
- Well developed relationship management skills and problem solving skills
- ICT teams to provide a clear chain of communication and support from the project to the ICT teams and to aid in any testing the ICT team require of the project.
- Prince 2 certification
- 2+ years working in a project management environment, including experience of implementation of a Desktop solution across multiple office sites
- Demonstrated technical and organisational skills with a delivery based focus
- Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project suite - Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel.
There will also be a requirement to travel Nationwide from time to time and flexibility to work outside normal working hours (Evenings and Weekends) if required.
If you feel you have the right skills and attitude please submit your CV today by hitting "Apply"
or call Lauren Jones on 044941189