|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure Development Engineer - Windows & Integration|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Work on Front-Line applications
- Experience in migrating Windows 8 to Windows 10
My client is seeking 4 Senior Infrastructure Development Engineer (Windows & Integration) to join their team.
Working with applications that affect the front-line staff, you will be required to provide expertise and guidance on technology architectures, develop detailed solution designs and specifications to ensure that the infrastructure is sufficiently robust, efficient and meets the clients standards and requirements.
This is not a hands-on role as the key focus of this position is the high level design aspect.
Candidates will also be required to:
- demonstrate a solid understanding of project methodology lifecycle knowledge (knowing difference between functional and non-functional requirements).
- proven experience in working in large scale and complex environments working with different levels of stakeholders.
- SME in at least 1 of the following - Database Design, VMWare, Storage and Application interface
My client offers an excellent working environment with on-site cafe, gym and plenty of parking.
Please note that to be considered for these positions you must possess either a NZ Permanent Residency or be a NZ Citizen.
If this sounds like you then Apply Now or call Paul Brandon, quoting ref WG44354, on 04 471 8974 for further information.